The iPhone virus

iPhone virus
Lost without the IPhone?
The Blackberry was a few years ago, the battle with the IPhone. It is clear that the Blackberry has lost this battle. Was your time very happy that you had a BlackBerry, now almost dare you not to tell anyone ....

BlackBerry
After several major disruptions to BlackBerry's popularity dropped to the level 0. Unfortunately I must say, because despite the failures, the phone just very pleasant to use. Of course there are many more phones where you can join, but do not be too demanding than the BlackBerry is an excellent phone.

iPhone
Clearly, the iPhone is the most popular phone worldwide. I myself was until half a year ago, not 'to', but by the people around me, I am also infected with the virus Iphone. Now I unfortunately have to wait until I can renew my subscription, because in my time very popular BlackBerry, I did a 2-year contract ended (I wanted to provisionally anything else?)

Buy
Of course I would also just buy an IPhone, but what are those bitches expensive. My question is always how all those other people perceive them. Do they have a money tree in the garden?